Srijana in Barcelona

Life can be fulfilled despite many unfulfilled wishes -by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Friday, October 21, 2005

A Great Multicultural Night

Yesterday was a great multicultural night for me.

It was organized by some of the second year IESE's partners and hosted in a partner's house. Everyone was requested to bring her country's special dish. The purpose was to meet each other, taste different dishes and have fun.

I reached there little late than the given time. Some of the partners were there and many were still coming. That was the first time I saw so many partners at one place. That was a perfect environment to know many partners who I didn't know earlier. I enjoyed talking with all of them. All of them were very friendly.

I also got chance to taste various special dishes and wines of different countries. I had taken "Chicken Biryani" with me. I don't remember the name of all dishes I tried. However, I remember I tasted Japanese dish, special Spanish Omelette, Catalan Pizza, Salads, Spanish and Portuguese wine, chocolates and pasta from different countries.

Wow..It was really a multicultural night to meet people from different countries and at the same time taste foods from different countries. It is a memorable night for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM , Blogger Jitu'cha said...

    Hello there. I know u'll b bit surprised to receive this comment but guess wht I enjoy reading your blogs. I am glad that you are enjoying your time and learning so much. Keep sharing.
    Catch u later ni. You take care.
    Jiten dai.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home