Srijana in Barcelona

Life can be fulfilled despite many unfulfilled wishes -by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Waiting for the result

Ah..now all things are settled for home. The beds are changed as we were sleeping on the floor because of unsuitable bed. Today everything is done.
I am just thinking and thinking of life here in room. I wish to have a job as soon as possible. But......here in espanol wishes donot come true unless you know spanish.
I was waiting for a result of the school to get admitted in the spanish language classes. For 4-5days I was waiting for yesterday to know the results ang give shape to my schedule or other options here. Yesterday was the result and with jumping heart when I saw result!!!!!!!guess?????????????My name was in waiting list...Shit..2 more days to wait for final result.



1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    great job Kaali. I like it. Keep it up.

    your secret admirer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home