Srijana in Barcelona

Life can be fulfilled despite many unfulfilled wishes -by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

no excuse

This time I don't have excuse on not writing my blog regularly. So I won't go with this further.

My days are going on usual. Wake up! go to work! come back! eat and then after sometime sleep. This has been my daily routine.

But last Wednesday IESE students had organised a "Multicultural Fair" which was hyped as one of the popular event in IESE. But the event was not as the one I was expecting. I was expecting it as a fair where we visit every stall, know about their culture, see different new things from different countries. Yes we saw different things from different countries...but..at the end all were alcohol. Alcohol!!!Alcohol!!!!Alcohol. People were drinking and drinking, shouting and spilling drinks. It was all that!! For me it was more an "Alcohol night then a Multicultural night". Yeah!! I enjoyed a lot but it would have been more better if it had reflected the name "Multiculture" instead of "Alcohol".














I feel myself bad for not practicing my Spanish these days. My improvement in Spanish has become stagnant. No further movement! It has been long since I learnt any new words in Spanish. I know I should do something. May be I should do more practice with my friends of intercambio. I am doing intercambio with two girls these days. They both are nice girls.

One new news, I have started waking up early (in comparison to before). I don't have any choice. But for a lazy girl like me it is good. At least I can see the world in the morning. :):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home