Srijana in Barcelona

Life can be fulfilled despite many unfulfilled wishes -by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Oppss..again late!

I know I am being lazy and lazy in my blogging activity. But this time, being lazy, I don't want to miss an opportunity of writing something for the very special day.

Yesterday my sister-in-law got married. The marriage ceremony took place in Boston. Both of their parents from Nepal were present there in the ceremony. Pradeep also attended the ceremony. Because of some reasons I was not able to be with them. But I am hoping to see them soon.

So in this special day, through my special blog :):) I would like to congratulate the newly married couple. May they lead a happy and successful life together. My best wishes are always with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home