Srijana in Barcelona

Life can be fulfilled despite many unfulfilled wishes -by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Friday, February 17, 2006

Buen fin de Semana

This week was a party time for our work team. There are about 20 research assistants in our room who are working for different professors in IESE. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday was the birthday of Betty, Marc and Mireia respectively. We had sweets and pastries on those days. And on Thursday there was a birthday party in a Mexican restaurant. I had some delicious Mexican food. This was the first time I went somewhere with my co-workers. This was also the best opportunity for me to know all of them since I am new to this work here. So I enjoyed being with them.

Today is a good day for me! Any guess??? Today Pradeep finished his mid term exams. Now I can see him and talk with him as much as I want. It has been a week I have hardly seen him in daylight. He used to go IESE at 8 am in the morning and return back home around 10 pm. Then he had his dinner and the same process of studying begun. I was in my own world of my work, gym and friends and he was in his own world of study. Now I hope we will be in the same world at least for some couple of weeks.

7 Comments:

  • At 4:47 AM , Blogger Jitu'cha said...

    Dear Sis, Srijana
    I know it's so good to be in the same world, rite. Go get it (two weeks) and be happy.

    By the way, what does it means "Buen fin de Semana" Must be party party party in Spanish, ho?

    Jiten dai.

     
  • At 10:40 PM , Blogger srijanablog said...

    Jiten dai, seems I forcasted one week more. Pradeep is going to US this weekend. So I had only week which is already finished. Now I should wait for his final exam to finish to be in the same world.

    And Buen fin de Semana means "have a nice weekend" in Spanish:)Seems like I can teach some spanish words this way.

     
  • At 12:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Srijana Baini, I like your blog. I am Rajan dai from US and I am very happy to know all about you.Good Luck and Take care.
    Rajan Dai

     
  • At 2:44 AM , Blogger srijanablog said...

    Rajan dai, it was a pleasant surprise to get your message in my blog. How are you and where are you? I once saw your photo in sajha.com also.

    When you have time, please write me an email. I will be happy to get in touch again.
    How did you know about my blog?

     
  • At 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sirju Baini,

    Ya I also want to talk with you and refresh the days that passed away. I emailed you so many times but you didnt reply me, I think you are not using that email adress or.........I dont no. Anyway, I am very happy because you replied me via blog. Write me email, I think you have my address.
    See you later.
    Rajan Dai

     
  • At 3:05 PM , Blogger srijanablog said...

    Rajan dai, actually I am not using my old email id. I think it is deactivated now. So I don't have your email id. Can you please give me your email id. I will write you then.

     
  • At 3:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home