Srijana in Barcelona

Life can be fulfilled despite many unfulfilled wishes -by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Birthday, My dear husband!

Where have been I for so long time? Have I been busy or lazy?

I know that "where there is a will, there is a way". But this seems like a paradox to me as I always have the "will" to write my blog but do not find a way!!!

"Happy Birthday Pradeep". I think I really gave him a pleasant surprise yesterday. Actually Pradeep and I decided to celebrate his birthday simply at home. But in the afternoon his friend Anil, Abanis, Mujib, Yuha, Yuha's girlfriend Mari and I decided to give him a surprise. My part was to take him to the Nepali Restaurant giving him the impression that only two of us were going to be there. At 9 Pradeep and I were supposed to reach the restaurant but we took the wrong exit from the Metro station and hence got lost for like 15 minutes. When we reached the restaurant, his friends were already there. Pradeep was very surprised to see all of them there. My trick worked.

2 weeks have passed since I started my work. And I am really very happy. It is not only because I am working but also because I am learning a lot of things. I used to read a lot when I was teaching the bachelor students of Engineering in Nepal but they were all course related. Now I have got a chance to read things on different subjects and I am finding them all interesting. I am sometimes reading books on economics, mathematics and different topics such as happiness and I am sometimes working with new software.

On Saturday, Dom and Atsushi, our Japanese friends called us for Japanese dinner at there house. Great!!! Such delicious food and such a passion for making food! We were about 12 people there and we all enjoyed the food and songs from all different countries (Nepal, Finland, Japan, Greece, Spain, Africa and America), and had a very good time. Thank you Dom and Atsushi.

And this coming wednesday there is a second "partners multicultural night". I am thinking of what to take there. (I am not so good at cooking, so I think more about what to cook than actually cooking). If you can please suggest me, I will treat you later).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home