Srijana in Barcelona

Life can be fulfilled despite many unfulfilled wishes -by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Monday, March 27, 2006

"Hibernating me"

I think my hibernating phase comes after my every blog post. I suppose this level of hibernating is not good.

Last Thursday members of the IESE partners club went for the drinks and Tapas. Though there were not many partners, we had fun talking with each other among the ones who were there.

Friday was my B'day. Pradeep and I went for the dinner in a Nepali restaurant. It was the perfect day for us because Pradeep finished his final on the same day. Of course I didn't expect for any b'day gift because he was busy for his exam and as I told earlier Pradeep cannot give me surprise anyday. (hehe). But he has promised me something, I will mention it when I actually receive it.

Today my friends in work wished me my B'day and gave me a pleasant surprise (on Friday they didn't know about my B'day). They gave me a card wishing me B'day in Nepali language. Mimi, my American friend, googled to find how to wish birthday in Nepali. That was a really pleasant surprise. Thank you, all of you!!!

Will post the photos next time!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    happy belated birthday!!!!!getting younger by the day!!!!

     
  • At 6:17 AM , Blogger Jitu'cha said...

    Dear Sis, Srijana,
    Accept my belated Bday Wish hai. I think I can wish you anyday coz it needs no occasion to wish a loving sis like you, hoina. Anyway, hope you two had a wonderful time there in Nepali Resturant celebrating your big day. You know, you should share us a picture. Do so, quick.
    Jitu dai.

     
  • At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy belated birthday. Wish u all the happiness and success in life on a great day.Hope u and Pradeep will be together always, lovin oneanother and caring ofcourse!
    Hope u ppl have a great day together always........

    Sangeeta/Prabin

     
  • At 10:54 PM , Blogger srijanablog said...

    thank you for the wish.

    Srijana

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home