Srijana in Barcelona

Life can be fulfilled despite many unfulfilled wishes -by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Monday, November 28, 2005

Party time!

Last Friday I called Pradeep's team members for dinner at our flat. For some reasons they could come only at 9:15 pm. They were around 9 people. They seemed like they were all enjoying the party. It was fun to see them imitating some of their professors. They liked the dinner. For some friends the food was quite spicy. The party went on quite late (although not from Barcelona standard). By 1 am I was feeling sleepy and I was finding difficulties in making myself awake. At 2:15 am I couldn't stop myself and went to bed. They were still chatting and the next morning I knew the party went on until around 2:45 am.

Then on Saturday we had another fiesta. I had invited my friends Elena and Silvia with their partners for dinner. Their partners both went to IESE with Pradeep. I prepared the dinner around 7 and was waiting for them. After they came we had some drinks and then dinner. I was very happy that they all liked the dinner very much. I felt good. Then we were chatting and talking on different things. I took them to my room to wear Sari. Spanish girls in Sari looked very beautiful. But as we started to take their photos in Sari our camera stopped functioning. Anyway we managed to take some photos,though blurred and dark, using our flatmates's camera in mobile phone.

We had very nice time. I was happy to chat with them and Pradeep was also happy to see and meet them. Here is a photo from the evening:



Today there was an "open day" lunch in IESE for the prospective students. Pradeep and I were invited to share our experiences about IESE. In our table we were 7 people, 2 first years students including Pradeep, 3 prospective students, 1 prospective partner and myself. I gave them the information about the "partners club" and the good things I felt about IESE.

I am feeling very happy. These are all new experiences for me. I am glad that I am learning many new things.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM , Blogger Jitu'cha said...

    Hum.. seem like you are having a gala time. Art of being happy depend on oneself and you prove that.

    And yes our recent Momo party at Prakash's place was just an excuse to have a friends get-together. Don't take it the other way ni. I sure would have organized Grand Momo party if I knew that you and Pradeep too are also fan of MOMO manic. Cheer….

     
  • At 4:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hola Srijana! Soy Elena. He entrado en tu blog a ver si veía las fotos de la cena de Navidad en casa de Silvia... Pero todavía no!!

    FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PRÓSPERO AÑO NUEVO PARA TÍ Y PRADEEP

    Muchos besitos,
    Elena

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home